Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Good morning! Sorry for the late post, but my job has been incredibly busy today! Here is what I'm wishing for this Wednesday!

**Update: Dreams do come true! I just got an email from Groupon for a Sedu Flat Iron (it's not a Chi, but is supposed to be just as good!) for $65!!! Get yours here!!!**

These Williams-Sonoma cauldron mugs are so adorable for Halloween! I love them!
(buy them here!)
This elephant ring holder from red Envelope would be so adorable on my dresser for my everyday rings!
(buy it here!)
My straightening iron died while I was in London and I have not missed it much,
until recently. I would love love love the Chi Straightener!
(buy it here!)

I am in love with these Chanel two-tone satin pumps with pearls and sequins from their Fall-Winter 2011 Collection.
(In case any of you are birthday shopping for me you can find them here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!