Friday, September 30, 2011

Chase for 28!!!

Happy Friday lovelies! Today is the last day of September, so you know what that means...tomorrow is the start of MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!! Ok, I know it might seem a tad excessive, but it's all in good fun. However, today's also marks the start of the playoffs! I know baseball does not necessarily fit in with the theme of my blog, but the Yankees are one of my great loves. So today I'm popping Champagne and celebrating the chase for 28 (28 world series wins for the Yankees that is)!

Yankee Stadium
Yankees dugout
2010 ALDS - my birthday gift last year was playoff tickets as well!
Stadium at sunset
The Great Hall - some of the best Yankees of all-time
 Hoping for some wins this weekend - hope your weekend is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!