Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Moody Mondays (on a Tuesday)

Welcome to September lovelies! Ok so I know it's Tuesday and Monday is part of the title of these posts, but what I'm in the mood for this month is FALL, and I just did not feel right doing a fall post on Labor Day (there is something really wrong with that). So here is what I am in the mood for this September!

Music:
"The Blower's Daughter":     Damien Rice
"Maple Leaves":                  Jens Lekman


Drinks:

Apple Cider is one of my absolute favorite parts of fall!
(image and recipe via Martha Stewart)

Clothes:
I am ready for sweaters and corduroy!
Such a great fall sweater for the weekends
(via JCrew)

A good pair of cords are a staple in my fall wardrobe - and I love the color of these Theyskens ones!
(buy here!)

I am in desperate need of a great pair of flat brown leather boots like these from Madewell.
(via Madewell)
Around Town:
And last, but certainly not least, what I am in the mood for this week around town is FASHION WEEK! Mercedes-Benz Fashion week begins this Thursday, September 8th. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to Fashion's Night Out on Thursday because of a work event, but there will be plenty of other fun events! Follow all of the excitement here!
Fashion Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!