Monday, September 26, 2011

Pottery Barn Halloween

Happy Monday! Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite fall pieces from the current Pottery Barn catalog. It is one of my favorite Sunday activities to sit in my home with a glass of wine and get inspired from all of the lovely images in Pottery Barn and other magazines. Enjoy!

Champagne Mercury Glass Pumpkins
Three of my favorite things in one, mercury glass, pumpkins, and champagne!

White Pumpkin Candles
These are so pretty and would look great in a centerpiece or on a mantle.
Tip: GET THE LOOK FOR LESS - hollow out your own small orange or white
pumpkin and put a votive inside (seen here and here)

Skeleton Hand Drink Dispenser Stand
This would be so much fun for a Halloween party!
Owl Shaped Lantern
I know owls are a little over-done right now, but there is something
about these lanterns I love - they would be great for fall and Halloween
Antiqued Mirror Wall-Mounted Pillar Sconce
This is so cool - I'm not sure I could live with it year round,
but it's perfect for fall and would transition well to winter.
Birch Candle
So simple, yet it would add such a great rustic, autumnal element to
an outdoor fall party or an intimate dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!