Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweater Weather

This weekend we're supposed to have cool, fall weather, and when that happens my first thought always turns towards a great fall sweater. Here are some of the sweaters I am lusting over this fall.

The color, buttons, and elbow patches on this sweater are perfect for work or weekends!
(found here)
I love this season's trend of maxi cardigans - and this Free People one is amazing!
(found here) (or Get the Look for Less here!)
This Rag and Bone 'Columbia' Cardigan is a great take on the classic school sweater, with a more gown-up feel to it.
(found here)
Diane von Furstenberg has proven to me once again with this sweater that she can do no wrong.
(found here)
And the sweater that I have been dreaming about for months...

How fun and dramatic is this!?!?! I would live in it - I might just have to give in already.
(found here)
Do you have a favorite go-to fall sweater?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!