Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Good morning!!! Well it's Wednesday, so you know what that means, I'm spending my day wishing and dreaming for all of these lovely products!

bareMinerals Putting on the Glitz - an 11 piece glistening holiday collection
(exclusively at: Sephora)
Crate and Barrel - Tilly Wine Glass - how cute is this for the holidays?
(to purchase: Crate and Barrel)
Interesting fact: my nieces and nephews call my mother - their grandmother - Tilly - I know she'll love these.
Bernard Tornay Brut Champagne
I have heard good things about this reasonably-priced Champagne. Apparently, they own 50 acres of vineyards,
but only keep enough wine to make 100,000 bottles a year, allowing them to be more selective.
They make it with an unusually high percentage of Pinot Noir - which I love.
ALDO Crystal Platform
(via Asos)
French Connection - Lucinda Sequin Shorts
Paired with tights, short boots, and an effortless blouse these would be perfect for the holidays
(via French Connection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!