Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sparkle Nails

Good morning lovelies! When it comes to nail polish I have always been more of a classics fan - I never do the two-tones, crazy colors, crackle designs etc. I stick more with deep reds and pinks, or pale, pale, pale pinks and whites. Lately, however, I have seen some really cute sparkle nails that are getting me excited for the holidays - and making me rethink my approach to nail polish. Here are some that I would love to try!

Snow Angel - (via Steffels)
Sparkle-tipped (via Cupcakes and Cashmere) - and I was thinking white or red for the background color!
Silver Sparkle (via We Heart It)
Grey and Silver-tipped - (via Lyndar)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the snow angel and grey/silver tipped! I am definitely rewarding myself after this move is over and going to get my nails done with something similar!
    Thanks for the inspirational photos!

    - Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!