Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Week

Good morning! Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. We are switching floors in my office and I didn't know I would not have my computer to use! Today is my last day of work before Thanksgiving break and I could not be any happier about it! I am really looking forward to sleeping in, making pies with my mother and sisters, many late nights in front of the fire, long hikes through the woods, and spending time with my friends I have not seen in a while. Last year on Thanksgiving it snowed, it doesn't look like it will this year, but I can wish. Today is also my father's birthday. So I would like to wish him a very Happy Birthday!

Fire built by my father, Mantle decorated by my mother.
Long walks through the woods.
Foliage
Great nights with friends.
Natural Thanksgiving decor.

What are you looking forward to this Thanksgiving week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!