Thursday, November 3, 2011

Champagne Words

Happy Thursday! So this day is not off to the best start. I got my flu shot yesterday and as a result have gotten really sick and I had a whole great post ready for this morning and apparently I didn't save it or something so all that work is gone. As work is a little crazy today this post will have to be short and sweet. As this blog is called Champagne Wishes, I thought I would leave you with some of my favorite quotes about Champagne. Cheers!

 "Come quickly, I'm tasting stars!"
     -  Dom Pierre Perignon, when he first tasted his newly created Champagne

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much Champagne is just right."
     -  Mark Twain

"He who doesn't risk, never gets to drink Champagne."
     -  Russian Proverb

"My only regret in life is that I did not drink more Champagne."
     -  John Maynard Keynes

"There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne."
     -  Bette Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!