Monday, November 7, 2011

Lame

I am so lame these days! Sorry for the boring post on Friday and lack of post today. A lot has been changing in my little world, so I've been a bit preoccupied with that, but I promise I'll be back to my old self soon. In the meantime I wanted to share some things I have purchased or plan to purchase for my apartment to get me in the holiday spirit.

I got a few in each color and already have some other small mercury glass ones.
They look much better in person than they do in this picture.
(to buy - Crate and Barrel)

Mercury glass Christmas tree (I am such a sucker for Mercury glass anything).
(to buy - Pottery Barn)


This Santa Claus pillow case is perfect as I have some decorative pillows
that no longer match my room as I have changed the color scheme.
(to buy - SaSeaBoutque's Etsy Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!