Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November is Here!!!

Happy November!!! The 1st of November always starts the holiday season for me, although this year I am going to try to hold off until a little bit later to listen to Christmas music. Here are some things I want to try this year for Thanksgiving.

These mini pumpkin pies are adorable, and so perfect to bring into work or to a cocktail party.
I love the idea of using pumpkins as candle holders (as seen here), they would be so
great to use with fall-colored candle sticks on the Thanksgiving table.
(image via Better Homes and Gardens)
I love the look of this centerpiece, but it could also be translated to a mantle piece or side table.
(image via Home...Be Inspired)
These fall piecrust cutters are so adorable and would be a fun change for our pies this year!
(Williams-Sonoma)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!