Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkins

Last night I spent some much-needed time out in NJ with my sisters (and brother-in-law and nephew). We carved pumpkins, drank wine, and watched a Halloween Movie: Watcher in the Woods. Someone please tell me you've seen this 1980's classic Disney scary movie. We used to watch this all the time as children and it's still one of the most frightening movies I've seen. Plus it's funny to watch it now, after I watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, because Kyle Richards is in the movie as a child (yes I watch the Housewives - don't judge me). What are you doing to get ready for Halloween?

Jamie's ghost pumpkin
Tom's "Boo" pumpkin (or gourd)
Maure's Dracula pumpkin (Therese didn't know what it was)
My ghost flying over a graveyard pumpkin (Tom thinks it looks like the Muppet, Sam the Eagle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!