Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life Recently

It is my birthday eve and I couldn't be more excited for tomorrow. I have a lot planned for my birthday this year.  Today I thought I would share some glimpses into my life in the past few weeks. Have a lovely Tuesday!

Trying out a new wine bar near my apartment
Ok, so it's not exactly the fanciest Champagne out there (it's actually not even Champagne, it's a sparkling
wine from California), but the little bottle was fun and I loved the shape of the flute.
Yankees playoff game - we had such a great time, even though they lost
S'mores pie I finally got around to making. It was so easy and so delicious
(I got the recipe here!)
Amazing frozen gin drink from this great little bar in the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!