Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Closet Space

So we all know that the most enviable thing in NYC is space - and I have very little of it, especially closet space. Last night as I tried to fit more fall and winter clothes into my little closet, I dreamed of what it would be like to have a huge, feminine closet like one of these........(p.s. 2 months until Christmas!)

The chandeliers really make this spectacular
(via my Closets Pinboard)
How lovely is this space?
(via my Closets Pinboard)
How perfect is that chaise lounge?
(via my Closets Pinboard)
Color coordination at it's finest
(via my Closets Pinboard)
I love the mirror and the cabinets in this closet.
(via my Closets Pinboard)
I love hose clean this one is.
(via my Closets Pinboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!