Monday, October 24, 2011

A Case of the Mondays

I always seem to get a case of the Sundays, but lately with the beautiful fall days and amazing weekends I have been spending with family and friends, it seems to be getting harder and harder to get to work on Monday mornings. Therefore, today I am going to post some things that are currently making me happy! Happy Monday!

Michael Buble's Christmas album was released today! (I know it's not even Halloween yet,
but hey I don't control the release dates of these albums!)
Purchase through iTunes
My parents house all ready for Christmas - decorations are thanks to my mom, fire is thanks to my dad
The beautiful foliage.
Pumpkin picking with my family. We are so lucky to live in such a gorgeous area.
This bit of wisdom is so helpful to me right now.
My sister's Halloween decorations.
What's making you happy this Monday morning?

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...I am going to have to check out his Christmas album! I love Michael Buble!
    Also that is a really great quote to remember! I wish I lived somewhere where the leaves would turn colors! Here in TX they stay green pretty much up until there is a frost then they just die! No fun!
    Right now what is making me happy is the thought of a new house by Thanksgiving! (I should be packing right now instead of blog reading! Oops!)

    - Elle (Barefoot And Beautiful)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!