Thursday, August 25, 2011

Summer To Do List

I can't believe summer is already over! I'd be lying if I said I were devastated by this realization, as I love fall more than anything, and the humidity in the city this morning is disgusting, but summer does have some great things to offer. Here is my list of 5 things to do in NYC before the summer comes to an end.

1. Go to Flex Mussels and try mussels for the first time. Added bonus, and if we're going to be honest here, perhaps the reason I wanted to go in the first place, their menu of Boozy Donuts! With flavors such as Maker's Mark Caramel, Absinthe Chocolate, and Margarita - who could resist?
(photo via Urban Daddy)
Check out the full menu at Flex Mussels
2. Check out the Beekman Beer Garden Beach Club (quite the long name, huh?). This used to be Water Taxi Beach at the South Street Seaport, but has been cleaned up and looks so fun!
(photo via Gothamist)
3. Make Margarita Popsicles! How great do these look??

(via Epicurious)
4. Visit the NY Botanical Garden.

Waterlilies are just one of the beautiful flowers in bloom right now!
(image via NY Botanial Garden)
5. Visit Eataly - August 26 - 31st is Eataly's 1st Birthday!

(image via Food Trotter)
(image via 100 Miles)
What is left on your summer to do list??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!