Thursday, August 18, 2011

Book Club

I have officially become one of those ladies...I have started a book club. I have been talking about starting one forever and decided that now was the perfect time to actually get one going. We have not chosen our first book yet, but we're having an "organizational meeting" (read: excuse to get together and drink wine) next week to iron out all the details and choose the first book. Here are some of my book club ideas for décor, hors d'oeuvres, and book selections!

Book quotes on old book pages. (via flickr)
Also found on my Entertaining Pinboard


A really good cheese board with a variety of breads and cheeses.
(via A Cup of Jo)
Also on my Entertaining Pinboard - look here for other cheese board ideas!


This bookmark garland and library card invitations are perfect!
(via My Paper Secret)
Also on my Entertaining Pinboard

 And of course...
A glass of good wine or Champagne!
(via Pretty Stuff)
To read, one of our book ideas was:

Do you have any suggestions for some book selections?

1 comment:

  1. 'The Hours' by Michael Cunningham
    The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak, which is highly appropriate if you're starting a book club.
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!