Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Moody Mondays - August 2011


In a previous blog of mine, one of my favorite posts to do each month was my "Moody" one. I have decided to carry that over to Champagne Wishes. I will do Moody Monday's on the first Monday of every month to let you in on what I'm in the mood for. As the first Monday in August has passed, I will post my August Moody Monday today!

Music:
"Dreams Be Dreams":     Jack Johnson
"Forget You":                Cee Lo Green

Drinks:
(Starbucks' Passion Tea Lemonade)
Around the House:
I am completely in the mood for a room makeover. I am thinking of a shabby chic decor in grey and white, with a few touches of pink. Here are some beautiful rooms I will be getting inspiration from!
(via honey and lace)

(via Lou, Boos, and Shoes)

(via Tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!