Monday, October 1, 2012

Champagne Wishes: Round 2!

I am going to give this blog another try - Champagne Wishes: Round 2!

If you know anything about me, you know that I
ADORE my birthday (birth-month as I like to celebrate it), the fall, the month of October, Halloween, fallen leaves, cold weather, etc. Therefore I thought there was no more apropos time to begin again than October 1st.

In keeping with tradition here is October's Moody Monday...


To eat and drink: 

1) Dogfish Head Punkin Ale (best pumpkin beer ever!)  2) Pumpkin soup
3) Pumpkin cake  4) Pumpkin coffee

To Wear:
 
1) JCrew Stovepipe Trouser  2) Coat image via Pinterest
3) Fur image via Pinterest  4) Boots image via Pinterest


   To Do:

1) Tailgating - image via Pinterest  2) Antiquing (personal photograph)
3) Central Park walks (personal photograph)  4) Pumpkin picking (personal photograph)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!