Monday, October 1, 2012

Champagne Wishes: Round 2!

I am going to give this blog another try - Champagne Wishes: Round 2!

If you know anything about me, you know that I
ADORE my birthday (birth-month as I like to celebrate it), the fall, the month of October, Halloween, fallen leaves, cold weather, etc. Therefore I thought there was no more apropos time to begin again than October 1st.

In keeping with tradition here is October's Moody Monday...


To eat and drink

1) Dogfish Head Punkin Ale (best pumpkin beer ever!)  2) Pumpkin soup
3) Pumpkin cake  4) Pumpkin coffee

To Wear:
 
1) JCrew Stovepipe Trouser  2) Coat image via Pinterest
3) Fur image via Pinterest  4) Boots image via Pinterest


   To Do:

1) Tailgating - image via Pinterest  2) Antiquing (personal photograph)
3) Central Park walks (personal photograph)  4) Pumpkin picking (personal photograph)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!