Monday, July 2, 2012

Moody Mondays

Happy July and Happy Monday!

Here's what I'm in the mood for this month...

I am obsessed with Starbucks iced Vanilla Latte lately.

Apparently I'm in the mood for drinks in July....
Gin and Tonics are my summer go-to drink and lately I've been using
Hendrick's Gin (which is infused with rose and cucumber)
and replacing my usual lime with cucumbers. 
With the hot weather I'm always looking for light and refreshing dinners.
This quinoa, corn, and mint salad is one I will definitely be trying this July!
Sandi Thom has been playing regularly on my iPhone - this is one of my favorites.

I have long been a fan of nautical-themed anything. Lately I've been wearing lots of
rope bracelets and belts, nautical stripes, red, white, and blue, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!