Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm Back!

I have been on hiatus from Champagne Wishes for too long now. Sorry to those of you who keep asking me to update it - although let's call a spade a spade here, no one is losing sleep over the lack of new posts to my blog. However, I have decided to start again and I thought May 1st was a good jumping off point.

I needed some words of wisdom to get me back on track and get some things in my life moving. Here is some of my inspiration:

"Women who seek to be equal to men lack ambition."  
- Timothy Leary

"Life isn't about finding yourself. It is about creating yourself." 
- George Bernard Shaw

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want now." 
- unknown

"Always do what you are afraid to do." 
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!