Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!! So I took an unannounced break from the blog - honestly I didn't know I was going to, but I had the time off from work and decided to just take a full break from everything. It was a much-needed and very relaxing break. I had the opportunity to reflect on the blog and try and strengthen the focus of it. I am also working on a new design for the blog so please excuse the appearance in the meantime!

Today is my 100th post as well! This was a big year for me with a lot of changes and exciting experiences. Here is a quick snapshot of this past year!

The Queen is in.
My first trip to London - and my first international trip.

Bronx Zoo for my 26th Birthday.
2 of my sisters and I at our brother's wedding.
Forbidden City, Beijing China.
New York City nights.
Kids' Easter silverware.
Dr. Pepper Barn
Fall drive and antique shopping.
Father's Day Slip 'N Slide
Labor Day Fair
"'Cause down the shore everything's alright"
Changdeokgung Palace, Seoul, South Korea.
Yankees ALDS Game - 2012 will be #28!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Elise! The shore picture and NYC picture are definite favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!