Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Post-Irene Post

Good morning! I hope your weekend was lovely. Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but I was in NJ without power because of Irene. The hurricane was not nearly as bad as we anticipated, but it knocked our power out (my poor parents - it's still out!) and many trees are down blocking the roads, making it difficult to get where you're going. One great thing Irene brought with her was some cooler weather - yesterday felt like fall it was amazing! The trains to the city were up and running this morning, so I'm finally back! I have lots of work to catch up on so I'll leave you with a few things I am looking forward to after spending the long weekend with my family...

I cannot wait to read this book! My dad was telling me all about it and it sounds so amazing!


Every Labor Day weekend a fair comes to town with rides and games and culminates with the parade Labor Day morning and fireworks Labor Day night.
(Some of my family and I playing a carnival game: Photo courtesy of Erin Sheehan)




Martha Stewart's new Halloween magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely thoughts!